Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is the state own provider for telecom solutions. BSNL currently has a variety of telecom solutions namely Landline, Broadband, FTTH and more. Let us know the details about BSNL 1% Bill payment discount on Landline, Broadband, FTTH and Mobile Postpaid connections in detail. This is a new offer introduced in the year 2020.
BSNL 1% Bill Payment Discount Details
BSNL wants to improve its bill collection efficiency through both offline and online channels. Offline bill accepting counter like CSC (Customer Service Centers) collect bills for all the services offered by BSNL. But you should pay the full bill amount. There is no discount offered at BSNL CSC Counters. BSNL offers 1% discount on bill payments for its landline, broadband, FTTH and mobile postpaid connections through online portals and electronic clearance systems. The details are below.
- Bill payment should be through Online Payment portals like Googlepay, PhonePe, Other Wallets, BSNL Bill Portal and ECS Instruction for the postpaid bill.
- Only 1% discount will appear in the subsequent month bill amount.
- BSNL Postpaid SIM customers can also avail of this discount offer.
- BSNL Landline, Broadband and FTTH Customers can avail of this discount.
- This facility is not applicable to corporate customers who pay infrastructure charges etc.
- There is no special code supplied by BSNL to be fed in portals for discounts.
The last date for this discount is 31.03.2020.
BSNL has started offering WiFi Hotspot services to its customers. If you are nearby any BSNL WiFi hotspot, you can happily enjoy dead cheap WiFi plans. Every month, you can do one ₹69 recharge to get 30GB of data. But remember that these are prepaid WiFi vouchers and are not applicable for bill discounts.
Other Interesting articles on BSNL
- How to get BSNL SIM Outgoing Call Details
- How to remove Callertune of BSNL SIM
- BSNL GB Plans – 3GB, 5GB, 10GB and more
It is time to Share this article with your friends and colleagues to encourage authors.